Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling intangible items - PayPal now limited - Supplier how to respond? What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling intangible items - PayPal now limited - Supplier how to respond? What to do?

hi masters
    i have a paypal premier account and use paypal merchant for my vBulletin forum (selling vip)
    my account has been limited after doing 3 selling with paypal
    PayPal wants the following, but I have questions:

1-"Provide proof of delivery" ==> my selling merchandise is virtual and Automatically be delivered immediately,"Tracking Number"How do I complete this field?

2-"Supplier Contact Info" ==> my merchandise is virtual(I'm supplier),what thing i upload??
    if i upload my credit card statment .no problem?(for confirm my address(supplier address))
    or create visiting card (Address by myself)?

You need tech support to address these issues as there is much more to how to save your account than you may think. You've already committed some basic errors which is why you were limited, and if you respond incorrectly your limitation will become permanent.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by gharch View Post
      hi masters
      i have a paypal premier account and use paypal merchant for my vBulletin forum (selling vip)
      my account has been limited after doing 3 selling with paypal
      PayPal wants the following, but I have questions:

1-"Provide proof of delivery" ==> my selling merchandise is virtual and Automatically be delivered immediately,"Tracking Number"How do I complete this field?

2-"Supplier Contact Info" ==> my merchandise is virtual(I'm supplier),what thing i upload??
      if i upload my credit card statment .no problem?(for confirm my address(supplier address))
      or create visiting card (Address by myself)?
      2: They are not asking your address they are asking info of person from where you bought

Comment

Working...
      X