No announcement yet.

PayPal request for SUPPLIER INFO and INVOICES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send me a private message (PM) please to discuss. Thanks.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

whats the worse possible out come if i just walk away from my ebay pay pal account with all package sent except for 3,which were purchased just before they suspended and limited my accounts?

NERVOUS..

HELP PLEASE THANK YOU.

Comment

What does this question have to do with this thread? Actually, I am not sure I understand the question. Thanks.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

sorry about that...

Comment

Hi there, I'm new in this forum. I think I need a tech support but I'm not sure how that works. Should I wait some contact me about this? My paypal was limited recently and need to send them Invoices of the "items I sell", and also contact info of my "suppliers" and I do not have any supplier. Please contact me. Please I need help.

Comment

Just PM (Private Message) Modee and he'll respond to you on how to proceed. You can also post on the tech support thread and he'll respond to you.
              ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
              Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
              You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
              Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
              PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Also check out:
                I have been suspended, Ebay wants supplier invoices - should I provide? - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Modee Tech Support

Comment

About providing invoices to lift account

good day to all.

my paypal account got limited and they are asking me to provide invoices on the item i sold

well, i am a seller from ebay, my question is, i have sent invoices on my buyer, is it ok that i send those invoices to paypal? would they accept it or would it make everything worst?

thank you.

Comment

Whenever your PayPal is limited, you need tech support to figure out how exactly to deal with what they have requested. Take a deep breath, and DO NOT stumble over your feet to accommodate them. There is a right and wrong way to deal with PayPal.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hello I m a newbie to. I have the same problems but did not send invoices etc. They tried to call me but I was to late answering it. And calling back is not a option because it is a foreign country where they called from (Ireland). So they mailed me.

Should I pick up the phone next time?

Comment

Hey, I'm a newbie to the forum, but have been selling on Ebay for about 2.5 years. I was just about to hit the 5000 + feedback mark when I received an email with the MC011 code requesting documentation, manufacturer's invoices & receipts for particular items that were removed from my listings. Of course I do not have these, so what will be my next step Modee? Please help, I really rely on this Ebay account to get by.

Comment

I responded to you via PM. You posted this in the PayPal request for supplier invoices thread - does that mean that PayPal requested the invoices (and your PayPal is limited too), or did Ebay alone request the invoices?

Modee Tech Support

Comment

hi. i need help.im selling stuff on ebay,mostly phones brand new and used that im getting off craigslist. today they limited my account and asking for the supplier information.also 2 or 3 weeks ago i opened my paypal bussiness account and they closed it,course i wasnt able to provide invoices and put a hold on a lot of money there. i cant let them close my personal account too. i need help with invoices and what to send them and what to say? if anybody can help,would be very good.

Comment

Working...
                            X