Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paypal Limited - PayPal Limitations - the Definitive Thread on what to do, what not

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal account limited

I've had my paypal account for almost 9 years and it is 100% real. I'm selling window 7 keys that I got from my friend and now paypal wants me to provide social security number, Provide proof of delivery, Provide Invoices, Supplier Contact Info, and Set credit check address. I sent them the windows 7 keys via email and all my buyers are happy and I have 100% positive feedback. I know i have to pay for this service so please send me the invoice over pm
    Last edited by poisonr; 01-18-2010, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Yes Modee, poisonr is my friend, i told him to come here, would you be able to help him out?

Comment

I'm sure he can.

Comment

MC139 NOTICE: eBay Communication Partner Warning

Our records show that you recently received an email from 'XXXXX' through the Ask Seller a Question or Contact eBay Member features. This email may be fraudulent and an attempt to do one of the following:

- Obtain your eBay password
          - Gain access to your eBay account
          - Use your eBay account for fraudulent activity
          - Set up an outside-of-eBay transaction which may be fraudulent

This kind of email is often called a "phish" or "phishing attempt," and the people who send them are known as "phishers." Phishers use these methods to try to get your personal information, such as user names, passwords and credit card details. Because the emails may sometimes come through the eBay system, the phisher may seem to be trustworthy and have a good reason to contact you.

---------------
          Could I use this to my benefit and somehow get my limited paypal account back up? blame it on this person? eh? Guy had 200 negatives in a month and was stealing peoples psw's, paypal accounts, ect.
          Last edited by ebayguy2006; 01-23-2010, 08:41 PM.

Comment

That's an innovative idea, but my experience with Ebay and PayPal is that the less contact you have with them the better unless it is along specific lines. In other words, you can't get them to think much outside the box.

Complain to Trust and Safety and EBAY employees if suspended? - how to get reinstated - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Complain to PayPal employees if limited? - how to get de-limited - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

But if you do try it, please let us know what happens!

Pretty much I predict you'll get a canned response about how they cannot discuss another member with you, if you get any relevant response at all.
            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
            Modee Tech Support

Comment

paypal limitations why??

Hi all im new here can i ask for some advice. paypal are asking me for the following -

Photo ID
              Proof of Address
              Provide Invoices Supplier Contact Info (bought from car boot)
              Resolve complaints (no complaints outstanding)
              Provide proof of delivery (the items in question were not sent with tracking numbers)

how can i get round this or do i have to answer all these quetions?

Comment

Well they're just going to come back at you and give you a permanent limitation. That's how good ole' paypal is. It's what they do. I highly recommend you contact Modee for tech support so he can resolve this matter without you losing any sleep over it.
                ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
                Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
                You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
                Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
                PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Paypal Limitation - Will my account ever be unlimited if I do nothing?

It currently says this when I log in to paypal:

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):
                  #

We have observed activity in this account that is unusual or potentially high risk.

-----------------
                  Edit: Or is there a way I could resolve this situation simply if I have 100% feedback with 30 recent buyers and (from what paypal says) no buyer complaints? Without having to get all this information? I can't get tracking numbers since I never get them at the post office and as for my supplier, I go around to various locations and purchase material from individuals before reselling it.
                  Last edited by deflagration; 02-24-2010, 12:28 AM. Reason: Forgot a possibility

Comment

Question,

Well... One of my stealth paypals got limited because i logged into a limited paypal and my stealth paypal on the same ip address and computer by misstake and ofcourse 2 days later my account is limited with no chance of an appeal. I had about 700$. I called paypal a couple of times and got a DIFFERENT answer to my questions from each rep about how my account got limited and what i can do but botton line was there was no way to unlimit. But 1 question i asked was How long till i can get my money? and they told me 60 days... and call them back... Is that true or i have to wait 180 days? Because this lady told me 60days.. Hs anybody herd about paypal letting you withdraw funds just after 60days?

Comment

If they permanently limited you then you'd have to wait for 180 days. I have not heard of a 60 day limitation.
                      ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
                      Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
                      You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
                      Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
                      PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Hi, paypal has limited my account permanently, is there anything i can do to save my account?

Comment

You need tech support. I have revived PayPals for clients that have been permanently limited, yes.
                          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                          Modee Tech Support

Comment

help?

are you trying to tell me you can help me lift the limitation off my paypal account? I thought that's what it said and i could really use the help. respond quickly please! thanks so so much!

Nicole

Comment

GOD knows why he is NOT replying these days.I desperately need 3 of my PayPals to be Restored.Please reply Modee.
                              Last edited by sushrukh; 05-21-2010, 12:38 AM.

Comment

It seems like he didn't log-in to the board since may 12th.

Comment

Working...
                                X