Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paypal Limited - PayPal Limitations - the Definitive Thread on what to do, what not

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That post you link to there is partly Nonsense and is not from an ex-PayPal employee. It also contains old outdated information.

But I appreciate your making the post because it shows how many people are thinking about how to bypass the dreaded PayPal monster. Some of the info in the linked post is useful.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

The WORST thing one can do when confronted with a PayPal limitation is to immediately FAX over what they request, send pleading begging emails, and try to get every PayPal employee and supervisor on the phone who will listen to hear your case.

There is a systematic process to getting a PayPal limitation (and EBAY suspension) lifted, and jumping through their hoops in most cases will back you into a corner that will result in permanent limitation and permanent suspension.

Sometimes, the documents and information EBAY and PayPal request are simply to pin down who you are and what you do, so that they can gun for you in the future and keep you off their networks.

Also keep in mind:
      PayPal request for SUPPLIER INFO and INVOICES - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Modee Tech Support

Comment

A new game PayPal / EBAY are playing is that the EBAY system now detects whether or not the email address you enter into the auction listing, for PayPal payments, belongs to a valid, confirmed PP account.

• If the PayPal account is not a valid, confirmed PayPal Premiere or Business account, the system will not allow you to list the auction. So, PayPal personal accounts are now useless for EBAY purposes.

• Also, if the PayPal account is in a limited state status, which does not allow you to accept Payments (for example, see here
        If your PayPal has a negative balance when a buyer complaint is decided against you - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
        )

• Interestingly, if you simply enter a bogus email address associated with NO PayPal account at all, the system accepts it. :-) This is part of a larger scheme to survive and beat the PayPal/EBAY behemoths - and if you want to understand situations where doing this would be good, and why you might want to do this, contact me for tech support.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hello,

My paypal account has been permanantly restricted and funds held for 180 days. I'm not too bothered about the funds however would like a new paypal account so i can continue selling on eBay.

How would I go about doing this without risking any restrictions in the future?

Regards

Comment

You can figure out the basics on this forum. But creating a PayPal account in the UK is particularly difficult due to phone verification.
            UK PayPal phone verification - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

What you really need is tech support from me - which includes my over 120 page long Short List - updated almost daily - and supplemental materials on creating a PP account in the UK. PM me.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Paypal limited account

so my paypal account is limited because ebay and paypal found unusual activity with the accounts.
              i was given the steps to remove limitations, one of the steps was to provide photo id which i cannot provide because the info on my photo id is different from my paypal registration info, so i am wondering is there anyway paypal will remove the limit from my account even if my info on my id is different from my paypal account?

Comment

You need tech support. PM me.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

My PayPal Limited Problem .. Seeking Help

Hi All,

My PayPal Account is Limited

I got this message when I enter into the account

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):
                  #

Oct 26, 2009: We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. We have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features in case your account has been accessed by an unauthorized third party. We understand that having limited access can be an inconvenience, but protecting your account is our primary concern.

So how can I un-limit it ?!

and I have these options to Un-Limit

Please provide the documents requested below. We'll review your account status after we receive the information we've requested.

Confirm location

If you'd prefer, there are alternative ways to provide information:

Confirm your bank account

Confirm your credit card

Provide proof of address

So Please Help Me ?!?!?!

EDIT :- As you can see from my profile, I'm from egypt

and the account was verified by my friend using netspend account, is this the reason, or because I didn't use US SOCKS or PROXY ?!

Comment

PayPal limited access to my account

Hi everyone,

Pay Pal has limited access to my account. I am so worried about this because I have available balance in my account which I need to withdraw so that I can ship all my sold items on eBay. My available amount may be small but in my country (Philippines) US$500 is a huge amount.

I've searched other online blogs that says, " one of the reasons why Paypal limit your account is when you access your Pay Pal account in two different countries for the reason that your account may be accessed by a third party. Last Nov 12 I traveled to Vietnam from Philippines via Hong Kong for a job assignment. I logged in to my Paypal account while I was in Vietnam and even able to send money to my other paypal account. I also logged into my Pay pal account while I was at the Hong Kong Airport waiting for my connecting flight. I suspect this was the reason my account is limited. I can't think of any other reason.

Pay Pal ask me to send proof of address by sending documents like utility bills etc. My problem is that the only utility bills bearing under my name is our cable tv bill. All other bills are under my wife's name. I'm planning to send them the cable Tv bill and I hope it will work. Another is I'm only using debit card and I hope my bank account statement on this card will do okey too.
                    I'm also planning to scan and send my e-ticket and all my boarding pass to proove them that I am the same person who access my pay Pal account in Vietnam and Hong Kong.

My question is:
                    Can my limitations be lifted by sending the documents that I've mentioned above?

Please give me an insight.

Thanks very much to all of you.

Ruffy

Comment

You definitely need tech support to address this properly.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hi,
                        I just got an email from paypal:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Notification of Limited Account Access RXI040

Hello ______ ______,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
                        PayPal system. During a recent screening, we noticed an issue regarding
                        your account.

Our system requires further account verification.

Case ID Number: PP-840-413-xxx

For your protection, we have limited access to your account until
                        additional security measures can be completed. We apologize for any
                        inconvenience this may cause.

To review your account and some or all of the information that PayPal used
                        to make its decision to limit your account access, please visit the
                        Resolution Center. If, after reviewing your account information, you seek
                        further clarification regarding your account access, please contact PayPal
                        by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us".

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand
                        that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your
                        account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department

----------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what I did wrong. I had just used a gift code for ebay - which I got from a friend - to buy something worth $25. The code worked fine on ebay and the money seemed to have been sent, but half an hour later I get this email from paypal.

What have I done? Is this permanent? What do I have to do to fix it? My account is verified, and has been in use for nearly 2 years now...

Thanks

Comment

I would suggest you hire Modee for tech support. Since you are in a foreign country paypal has more strict laws and you'll have a harder time to recover your account without Modee's help.
                          ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
                          Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
                          You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
                          Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
                          PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Modee has helped me in the past. I second you hire Modee for tech support.

Comment

Modee, is there a way to remove limitation of my Paypal account if I violated their rules?

I violate one point of their user policy and I receive message from Paypal that my account is now permanently limited.

I did all steps that paypal said to solve my issue, wrote them tens of e-mails and everything I receive in answer - is a copy of previous messages. It seems no one even reads my e-mails.

Modee, please help!

Comment

EBAY and PP always contend that you violated the rules! I am still able to reinstate accounts right and left, via tech support. PM me.

About the worst thing you can do is mindlessly jump through their hoops and keep emailing them repeatedly. The worst!
                                Complain to PayPal employees if limited? - how to get de-limited - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                                X