Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paypal Limited - PayPal Limitations - the Definitive Thread on what to do, what not

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

permant limitation for no reason

plz help me
    plz help me plzzzzzzzzz
    my PayPal account is :
    [email protected]

can i know why u do not want to remove limitation of my account
    i did not make anything wrong
    u asked me about informations
    and i provided all information u need
    except u need tracking number of 3 transactions
    and it is transaction for send and receive money not for shipping items
    therefore no track number i have
    and i talked to customer service about that

and when they told me can not open it
    it is my bushiness
    i didn't make anything wrong
    so plz help me to remove my limitation
    it is no risk on me to use paypal and i asked u to reopen my account
    it has my work i i will be fired from my work
    i am from united arab emirate
    plz help me
    wait u fast answer

Comment

You should not post your personal information (email address) here.

This is a matter for private tech support - I can help you solve it.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

Paypal account limited permanently due to a dodgy seller!

Hi,

This is my first posting here, and is basically as a last resort in the hope that someone may be able to help me.

A month of so ago Paypal limited my account permanently, due they say, to a transaction which took place in September 2006 in which the seller broke his user agreement with paypal. This was a transaction to make payment for an ebay auction which was perfectly in line with ebay's own user agreements. Due to the extreme nature of this violation (it was in violation of their 'mature audiences policy apparently), they say they have limited my account permanently, and I must remove all references to Paypal from my websites and not use them again etc..

Having complained to them they re-iterated that the seller had broken his user agreements and said
        "due to the nature of the violation of PayPals Acceptable Use
        Policy, your account has been permanently limited. In such cases, PayPal
        take action on the sellers and buyers accounts."

I have since tried to set up a new account, with a different credit card, different address, different user name/password and different phone number, they have now permanently limited this also as they say it is linked to the account which they closed, presumably because I had previously used my new address as a shipping address, rather than the address I held my previous account with.

The only thing I can think of doing now is to wait until July when I move house, and try and set up a new account again with another set of credentials. Hopefully this will solve the problem.

In the meantime, is anyone able to offer any advice? By preventing me using Paypal essentially it means I can't buy items on ebay, which I have been doing with no problems for the last 4 years or so and find invaluable. It also means I am unable to sell on ebay as they state you have to have a Paypal account to do so.

Any ideas?!

Cheers

Comment

(Closed Bank Acct.) Debit Card, Need to Remove Card to Remove PayPal Acct. Limit?

More of a question than a thread Title (statement) really, but I have activated my current Bank Card, and it seems that my account is still limited. With a limit, am I able to receive money from my web-store?

Anyway, I was just wondering if PayPal Tech Support would be able to remove this now, inactive, card; I cannot activate it because the Bank Acct. is now closed.\

Thanks in advance,
          t.Streets

Comment

This depends on the type of limitation. In some limitations you may still receive payments.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

hey mate. i really need ur help regarding the paypal limitations. here is my case:

my paypal account was registered in malaysia where i used to study. since i'm back to where i was born which is indonesia, i tried to log in into my account from indonesia. paypal started to suspect that a third party is trying to access my account. what should i do? they suggested me to show the proof of address in malaysia. In fact how do i prove it if i'm no longer staying in malaysia? should i explain to them?

how long do you think it would take to solve my case? i really need the fund left in my paypal account.

help me out mate. thanks a lot.

Comment

Funds Held/Limited

I had recently sold a laptop for 741$ I had then decided to buy some items worth around 700 or so dollars paypal then held the funds I had received from the buyer and also held the payments I had sent to purchase the items I bought. Why did paypal hold these funds and limit my account? I am unverified. Is there a limit or something with unverified users?

Comment

What happens if limitation isn't lifted?

Let's suppose that, for some stupid reasons, I can not lift the limitation of my pp account. What will happen with my pp funds?

Comment

Oh...and something more...
                    If I refuse to send an item I have sold, because I can not withdraw the money the buyer has sent, can the buyer ask pp for refund? I don't want to cause problems to this buyer. Please, help me...

Comment

I am not sure what you are asking in the second question, but if your PP lacks the funds, and no back up source is available, then the buyer will not receive any refund due him.

As far as will you get your money if the PP is permanently limited:
                      PayPal limited Permanently - after 180 days does PP really send you a check? YES. - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Is paypal more likly to Limit an Unverified account?

Lets say I have an unverified paypal and I just received 450$ and buy some things with it and I get limited would this be because im unverified? Would being verified help against getting limited? Basically I got Limited and funds held they said Suspicious activity regarding withdrawal of funds.

Comment

As stated in this thread, being verified is just part of the equation. You need the Short List to understand this entire process.

But not even getting verified - that is just asking for trouble.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Need you Help!

I found out that paypal limited my account. I am new to paypal ad only sold 4 items! I am currently in the process of giving them all of the forms and crap they need to give me my account back. The only one I am going to have a problem with is the proof of supplier. All the items I sell on ebay are from craigslist. I do not have any set supplier. Everyone on craigslist meets you somewhere and you have to give them cash for items. Inee your help as I do not avea lue o wat to do. any advise would be much appreciated.

Also, how does paypay track you? I been reading alo on here. Cookies?

Comment

Notification of Limited Account Access RXI034‏

Any reasons why this happens? Theres no list to get reinstated, its just a good bye closure and see your money in 180 days...

Comment

You need tech support to try to address the limitation.

As well, read here:
                                PayPal limited Permanently - after 180 days does PP really send you a check? YES. - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                                X