Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paypal limitation , need supplier info? and invoices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal limitation , need supplier info? and invoices?

Paypal has my account limited asking me for invoices and supplier info which i do not have. I purchased my items from a store thta went out of business with cash. How would i provide them invoices and supplier contact info?

You don't. Let them know they have made an error in assuming a supplier is involved then leave it at that.

Ask again when they plan on giving you back the funds they have taken from you, without being pushy, continue to keep that theme because otherwise they will do every dog and pony dance to distract you from the problem they created. Always be polite but remain somewhat firm, never offer more than very short answers to them. Always say thank you, and compliment them when you can but bring it back to the issue, their paperwork is not your problem.

Been working for me so far, knock on wood....no limitations yet

If worse comes to absolute worst, mention you will contact your State's Attorney General or California's attorney general. Our Attorney General can't stand Paypal, I hear he is very good at interveining.
    Last edited by John14789; 09-24-2010, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Good advice, Lisa!
      ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
      Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
      You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
      Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
      PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

This is the email i keep getting from them. what do i do next?? Its like they ignore the fact that i dont have invoices

Thank you for inquiring as to how to restore access to your account.

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening
        the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account and need
        more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we
        can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features
        will be limited.

To return your account to regular standing, please complete the
        checklist items indicated when you login to your account and click on
        the link provided on the "Account Overview" page.

The link will appear as: "Your account access is limited: Click here for
        Details."

Once you complete all of the checklist items, our Account Review team
        will review your case and send you an email with the outcome of the
        review. Cases are reviewed in the order they are received.

We regret any inconvenience, and we would like to restore your access as
        soon as possible.

Please do not respond to this email, as responses to this message will
        not be answered.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Team

This email is sent to you by the contracting entity to your User
        Agreement, either PayPal Inc, PayPal Pte. Ltd or PayPal (Europe) S.à
        r.l. & Cie, S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions, Registered Office:
        5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118

Comment

Please confirm that you own the merchandise you're selling. Helpful documents include copies of sales receipts, itemized lists of goods sold, and original bills of sale. Invoices must show date of purchase, name of wholesaler or supplier, a description of the items sold, quantity of items purchased, and the amount you paid for the merchandise. We will handle your information in accordance with our privacy policy.

Please provide your supplier's phone number and address to confirm the origin of the goods that you're selling. We will handle your information in accordance with our privacy policy.

Comment

Just make a Dummy invoice on excell. and send a fax to eBay. that should do the trick.

example----> 404 Not Found
            eBay is my lifeline... end of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by John14789 View Post
              Good advice, Lisa!
              thanks John

Comment

If you told them your reasons, and suddenly end up producing an invoice to the contrary, well that seems in my opinion, suspicious. It's almost like they are setting a trap imho

I would just repeat what i said above, ask them again when they plan on clearing up their repeated misconception that you have a supplier so you can get back your funds they rightfully owe you. Then thank them in a genuine manner for their time in talking with you. Just remember it is their error, not yours as you cannot clear anything up when what they perceive is not based in truth. Explain that to them....then if nothing happens let it run it's course. Make your next call be only if they do not produce your funds in the time period they promised

Sorry I didn't get back to this, I am new here and it's not been habit to keep coming back. Need to remind myself still Good luck, sorry this is happening
                Last edited by LisaThomas; 10-04-2010, 12:01 PM.

Comment

The worst thing you can do is provide a dummy invoice, at least before taking certain important steps to address the issue otherwise. You need tech support to handle this issue.

Sometimes, Ebay and PayPal ask for identifying information when they have already decided that you will never be reinstated and they just want as much information on you as possible to link you to future accounts you might create. Also, in the case of supplier invoices, to stop you from using such bogus created information in the future.
                  Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                  Modee Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by jayunobx View Post
                    Paypal has my account limited asking me for invoices and supplier info which i do not have. I purchased my items from a store thta went out of business with cash. How would i provide them invoices and supplier contact info?
                    Resolve Supplier contact and Invoices.

Comment

Working...
                    X