thanks in advance!
    am in a fix here.

Comment

• Modee check your pm please
      need your help its urgent
      thanks

Comment

• Hello,
        Thank you for the help on removing negative feedback from my account.
        Professional and fast communication,highly recommended to all,5 STAR !!

Comment

• I have sent PM to u Modee. Hope you will answer as soon as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Modee View Post
            Only Modee is authorized to provide paid tech support. If you have been approached by anyone else trying to get your money, this is not condoned by the forum. Please forward any such offers to the Moderators.

---
            Modee one on one tech support

I am getting a LOT of questions via PM these days, asking for help.

What occurs to me is that the level of expertise I have to offer has been demonstrated in so many threads already.

At this point, I'm pretty much offering two options for those seeking my one on one advice or help. Search the forums. Or, contact me for paid advice ("tech support") via PM. The latter was suggested by a member. Many many members have already taken me up on this, and I solved their intricate problems with the proper advice and needed documents. Read through this thread for some feedback from just some of my valued clients.

Some people just don't want to spend time, or have the time to spend, on searching the forums, and I respect that, if they're willing to pay me for my time.

I am taking care of U.S., European, Asian and Australian clients located all over the world.

Good luck to all. Feel free to PM me anytime, if you're willing to pay for my time. Cheers.

I have my own Short List (not really so short - over 100 (yes ONE HUNDRED) MSFT WORD pages, and updated and extended almost every day) for help on EBAY and PayPal. This Short List (SL) is included with the tech support topic of: creation of new untraceable, unlinkable EBAY + PayPal accounts.

On other tech supports, on other topics, I provide different carefully written, constantly updated, written materials. With Modee tech support - the written materials are just PART of what you get. You also get Modee's undivided attention one on one.

For DETAILS on what kind of tech support I provide and what is covered, please PM me. I can help you with EBAY, PayPal, the law, business. I cover topics ranging from everything that you see in this forum, and more.

One tech support client referred to the Short List as the "Holy Grail" of EBAY and PayPal information.

Seriously I rewrite and add to my Short List every day. It is a living breathing document, almost a work of art. Well...maybe THAT is going too far...but in any case what I mean is that it is not something I wrote months ago that I am shoveling out to people now in lieu of tech support. It represents tech support. It represents trial and error, and the sum of everything I am doing on a daily basis regarding EBAY and PayPal.

You must agree that all information we share, all advice I give you, is confidential and will not be revealed to any other party. This confidentiality works both ways. Thank you.

The way tech support works is that you private message (PM) me. Until you have officially engaged me, all correspondence will be via PM on the forum as we discuss your important issue. Once you become my client, we will switch to email.
            pay you no problem,i just want to make sure i can use different account to login ebay and paypal won't get limited or suspended again.
            please help me??? and where can i pay you ?i need resolve my problem then i can able to sell item again at ebey and receive money from paypal.

Comment

• modee, contact me asap! have an easy one for you and some monies to donate

Comment

• Hey buddy,

I just sent a PM regarding a paypal problem, hope you contact me back

Comment

• sent a PM cheers

Comment

• I used the tech support and was very happy to learn a wealth of knowledge that would have taken years to learn. Not to mention time and money. This was well worth the price. Very simple and I got everything I wanted including getting my money back from paypal who limited my account.

thankyou

Comment

• PM sent

I just sent you a pm.... Modee I want and need your services
                      Reguards
                      Goat

PS Will donate dollars just let me know how

Comment

• Hey, Modee.

So glad to bump into this community, it's AWESOME!

Just send a PM for some general questions and would like to buy the one on one service. Please get back to me at your soonest convenience.

Thanks!

Comment

• I would like to say something for all of you that have problems with eBay/PP. Modee is your guy! His tech support is something you cannot even imagine. His methods may sound strange to you but they work 100% with me, and many like me, so stop whining about your situation, like I did, and pay the guy to do his job, and get you out of there!
                          Modee, you are simply the best!

Comment

• just PM modee to see if he can help. paypal limited my account 3 times in a week and depserate to get money to get stock to send to the rest of buyers...

Comment

• pming you. I really have many questions for you and you seem to have all the knowledge

Comment

• paypal help

my account has been permitaly limited via paypal,for no reason as i can see,i sell ugg boots on ebay no one has put any claims in and they have all left positive feedback,yet i got the 5 steps to fill in and provide them and a few hours later i get an e-mail saying i am limited for good,i rang them up i was told they dont have to give me a reason why this happened and cant tell me anything else only that its been held for 180 days and the buyers can open a dispute so basicaly they can claim the money back and keep the goods i sent them and i get screwed...plz plz help me...is there anything i can do?

Comment

Working...
                                X