X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ontheway
    replied
    Paypal limited then ebay suspended.

Hi My paypal is limited and asked to provide documents. After I provided all documents they requested, I got another email and said it's limited and can't be appealed. I don't the reason why Paypal limited my account. After I called paypal, they only say it's high risk and nothing they can do.
    How can I get help from this website.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• daliai79
    replied
    hi,i need short list as well, got mc019 on ebay today,hopefully short list would help?

Leave a comment:

• BMP
    replied
    Hello Modee. I would like some Tech Support. Please PM me when you have some free time. I'll be more than happy to pay for your service. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Moz
    replied
    Hi Modee. Are you still offering your services for negative feedback removal?

Leave a comment:

• andrewiz2kewl
    replied
    Modee has helped me with Trademark Infringement problem! He has taught me so much! REALLY RECOMMEND THIS GUY! HE IS DEFINITELY WORTH IT! His guides are detailed to the dot! Won't regret it! Trust me he is awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Dokychaika
    replied
    Greetings. I have a problem. My Paypal account blocked. On it were money. But I was informed that I will be able to withdraw money only after 180 days.
    Is there a way to get the money now? What do I do? My appeal rejected 3 times. Please, help!

Leave a comment:

• MercyofBane
    replied
    Will tech support help me get a new account? If I buy an ebay account for sale, will I still need tech support?
    Last edited by MercyofBane; 05-09-2013, 11:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• attcodes
    replied
    please contact me

i need a paypal account that money sent to it wont be held asap please

Leave a comment:

• dwaynealexchan
    replied
    need help.. I used a vcc for my account regris... and now they require statement my account is limited and I have 20grand stucked in the 21days sh1t...

Leave a comment:

• herz163
    replied
    Hi Modee,

Sent you a PM, please get back to me regarding purchasing tech support.

Thanks a lot

Leave a comment:

• WinEbay
    replied
    Hi,

My account is not suspended, only restricted because of a bit of my naughty activities (you know what I mean) which I never knew will have an impaction on my account as am new to selling on ebay. However, I'd imagine that I'll need to have this short list for precautionary measures. We must overcome this Ebay/PP hurdles. Please guide me accordingly, Modee.

Leave a comment:

• Roger_1
    replied
    Short list purchase and help please

Hi Modee,

Sent you a PM, please get back to me regarding purchasing the SL and tech support.

Thanks a lot

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    replied
    Modee Tech Support Active

Tech support is BACK ON - PM me, and thank you for your patience as I attended to other matters for a bit.
    Cheers, Modee

Leave a comment:

• Witoldkot
    replied
    Please, contact me regarding help with suspended account with paypal.
    Regards,
    Witold Kot

Leave a comment:

• CoolChick
    replied
    Short List

Please PM the link where I can purchase the short list as soon as possible. PMed you Modee!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X