Leave a comment:

• ebayisnotfair
    replied
    Urgent tech support needed plz

Can you please help me to get tech support, thanks

Leave a comment:

• theworldbroker
    replied
    i am confused can you help me understand how can i get back on ebay and paypal

Leave a comment:

• i5000
    replied
    PM sent for tech support...

Leave a comment:

• ckintuition
    replied
    PM Sent, need some assistance ASAP.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• gadget_m
    replied
    Modee PM sent

Leave a comment:

• bunnysaber
    replied
    I Pmed you for Tech Support - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    Last edited by bunnysaber; 09-28-2013, 03:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BaBazooka
    replied
    Wow. Fast answer Modee. Thanks!

I replied to your PM already.

Leave a comment:

• BaBazooka
    replied
    Hi modee!

Left you a PM for tech support request.

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    replied
    Thanks jeremy1

I guess Ebay just got frightened and backed off at the mere prospect of Modee's involvement!

Or perhaps having Modee on your side gave you the confidence to negotiate using all your Alpha with bad ol' Ebay.

The larger point is...that no matter what Ebay or PayPal tells you about how this suspension or permanent limitation is final and unappealable, don't you believe them! There is always hope, if the proper steps are taken and Ebay and PayPal are approached in the right way.

Leave a comment:

• jeremy1
    replied
    Thank you so much for Tech Support

After only 2 emails using tech support, my Ebay account was unrestricted and I went from a hopeless situation where they told me I was restricted from selling for life, and I didn't fit the Ebay model, to listing merchandise again and making money. All of this after only 2 emails?!?!
    I know this isn't typical, but thank you so much Modee. I HIGHLY recommend Tech Support to everyone.

J

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    replied
    EcommerceBytes article written about Modeeworld

Market for Seller-Ready eBay, PayPal Accounts Remains Active

From the article:
    Modee World maintains a forum for online sellers offering business and legal advice, as well as a listing section where sellers offer established eBay and PayPal accounts for sale.

"The problem does remain that many eBayers are suspended without cause, often not even being told why they have been suspended," said a representative from Modee World.

Leave a comment:

• catdmg
    replied
    Very Impressed by Modee tech support went way beyond what I was looking for very detailed and helpful at getting my issued resolved

Leave a comment:

• sss17
    replied
    Hi modee as you suggested I am asking for tech support please can you message me the solution to my problem many thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• ontheway
    replied
    Payment made. Thank you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X