No announcement yet.

Tech Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I received the dreaded MC099 indefinite suspension, and desperately need your help. Thanks so much

Comment

• anyone frm the uk willing to call paypal for me i pay

so if anyoneone from uk and willing to call pp for me please let pm me

happy to pay

Comment

• Will pay someone to verify my Canada Paypal

Is there any one here who has a Canadian Bank account? I need to verify a paypal account and a Candian Bank account is needed. After verification your bank account will be removed. I will let you add and remove it yourself so I will never have your info. I will pay you to verify the paypal account for me..

Comment

• Happy New Year!

(or as Eddie Murphy put it in "Trading Places," Merry New Year!

As we enter 2015, make certain that you are getting all you can out of Ebay and PayPal, with Modee tech support.

Best wishes from Modee in everything Ebay and PayPal!

从Modee最良好的祝愿一切eBay和贝宝!
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

• A big thank you for your the tech supports. You have opened an entire world eBay/paypal for me. Learnt many thing which, i never saw in any public domain. Modee is the goto man for any of your eBay/Paypal account related issues.
            Modee had provided me with ultimate info on maintaining stealth ebay and paypal account. Also thought me many tricks and tips to stay afloat the eBay market. Pointers on staying under the radar and scrutiny of eBays and Paypals prying eyes.I thought i knew every thing about going stealth on eBay/Paypal. It was after going through modee tech support, that i realized what i knew was only a tip of ice berg. He has shared information that was never found in any public domain or eBooks. The info you provided is gold. Using your tech support was one of the best decision i have taken as a trader.

Comment

• Hi, I have 1998 account, and other selling accounts suspended.

It was an MC120 suspension for something I didn't do, but phone support will not help me.

PM or email me if you think it is possible to get reinstated. All my selling stats are good.

Comment

• Hi! my selling accounts suspended.

It was an MC150 suspension .

plz PM or EMAIL me if you think it is possible to get reinstated.

Comment

• Hi, Modee I have a 2006 account that is suspended indefinitely reinstated. thanks

Comment

• Modee helped me withdraw funds from a limited account. He is really knowledgeable and shares with you information that is not available elsewhere. He is honest and sets realistic expectation right from the start. Highly recommended. Happy customer.

Comment

• I'm interested in Tech Support

Comment

• 30 pages of testimony and you still need more? Modee is the man for the job. If you're looking for explicit step-by-step hand holding, Modee will get you to where you want to be, or have the advice to take you there. We closed an account purchase deal without a hitch and he has provided great support for me throughout the years. If you're on the fence about trusting Modee, it's time to get on the right side of the fence. 30 pages of testimony!

Comment

• My ebay accounts get suspended. MC116. Due to multiple accounts EBay Deals purchase. My account was in great standing, 1700+ feedback, 100% positive. Is there any possibility that I could get my account back? PM me plz.

Comment

• xmanregen I sent you a PM. Thanks!
                            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                            Modee Tech Support

Comment

• Just sent you more details.

Comment

• If anyone has any doubt about Modee and would he could do, Listen to me!. He is worth all the money. Gets paypal money thats been locked called in and withdrawn NO PROBLEM. He seriously got this stuff figured out and is always very informative and helpful with situations regarding your accounts.

IN SHORT: TRUST THIS GUY. HES THE REAL DEAL

Comment

Working...
                                X