Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• larry.latitu
    replied
    I have the same problem! Constantly get e-mails Your Amazon.com order cannot be shipped. Can you help me??

Leave a comment:

• I have sent you PM regarding this issue.

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    commented on 's reply
    You must send me a PM if you seek tech support.

• Hamza Shuaib
    replied
    I have the same problem and faxed them all the required information but to no avail and i received another Email requesting to send my info to a secure document portal, but i never recieved an portal prompt when logging in through the mobile app, any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    commented on 's reply
    Send me a PM if you seek tech support.

• Tamás Nagy
    replied
    Hi! I would be grateful, if you could help me out too, the same issue.

Leave a comment:

• dt007
    replied
    I've sent you a PM.

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    commented on 's reply
    PM me for tech support!

• Anton Navalniy
    replied
    SOS!

Have the same problem with 10 of mine buyer accounts.
    Please, could you help to unlock it?

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• IBS
    replied
    Hello, I am going through this exact same issue as described. I have also PM'd for the support. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• archdevilz
    replied
    I just want to say Modee knows what he's doing. He started to help me and my account was reinstated before we even got into it!!!

But even before that, this guy has the most professional manner that I've worked with over the Internet. He was being thorough and very detailed. Definitely knows this stuff. Not only that, since I contacted him, the way he reassured me really lifted the stress on my part. I use my Amazon to buy a lot, and it was pretty stressful knowing that it would be gone forever.

Much appreciated, Modee!!!

Leave a comment:

• eurika
    replied
    Hello, I am going through this exact same issue as described. I have also PM'd for the support. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Modee
    commented on 's reply
    You must PM me for tech support.

• Bill Hall
    replied
    I have gotten this message from Amazon and faxed over the docs even a copy of my passport and provided all the info they requested. Still no reply or feedback from them and my account is still locked.
    Please help. Thanks.

Hello,

We have restricted your access to this account because we are unable to reach the card issuer to verify your name and billing address for your visa ending in 02.

You will not be able to access your account or place orders with us until we confirm your information.

To resolve this matter, please provide another phone number for the card issuer, or send the information below to our secure fax line:
    -- A copy of your statement for the payment card used, including the billing address
    -- The last two digits of the payment card
    -- Your name, phone number, and email address

You can find our fax number on the Amazon.com Help page:

Leave a comment:

• Bill Hall
    replied
    I have gotten this message from Amazon and faxed over the docs even a copy of my passport and provided all the info they requested. Still no reply or feedback from them and my account is still locked.
    Please help. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X