No announcement yet.

Your amazon.com order cannot be shipped - amazon account locked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Modee I need your help! My prime account was blocked! I PMed you already!

Comment

• Hi Modee,

Please PM to me.

My amazon account is on hold too.

Comment

• By the way people, I had this SAME issue of being shut down on my own personal AMZN (Amazon) account REPEATEDLY shut down even after being reinstated, over and over, until I took the specific steps that I will guide you through, and ever since I followed these steps on my own account, I have been solid and no problems with AMZN for nearly three years now.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

• Modee, Please help me to solve my account!!

Comment

• Hello, my account has been suspended too due to address verification. Can you help pls?

thanks

Comment

• Hello guys. My amazon account was reinstated before I could get Modee's help, but he is very real and professional. Also he is really helpful and nice and even though I asked many questions, he was still willing to answer and help me. Definitely a pro. I don't think anything could go wrong with him.
              Thanks Modee!

Comment

• Hi Modee, I have received couple of emails from Amazon on this issue, please PM to me.

Comment

• hi, I have this problem in amazon canada. I received the second email version.
                  Please help

Comment

• hi. I have the same problem. If you could help me that would be great.

Comment

• Hello. I am very happy i found this forum. I to am having the same issue with Amazon.ca. I will pm for assistance. Many thanks

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaa
                        Last edited by Bokook Jun; 08-30-2017, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Hi Modee, could you please PM to me.

My amazon account is on hold too.

Thank you so much.

Comment

• I have the same problem is my real account i dont know what can i do, please PM me thanks

Comment

• Hi Modee My Amazon account got blocked. I need your help. PMed you.

Comment

• Hello, ive PMed you on the similar issue im having would really appreciate the help, Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X