Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PayPal limited Permanently - after 180 days does PP really send you a check? YES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal Limited- Any Way of Getting my Funds Earlier than 180 days?

I was limited a few weeks ago, and as usual, they are holding my $980 for 180 days. My question is: is it possible to get that money out earlier? (Like within a week)

Comment

Yes it can be done. You need tech support - please PM me.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

HI, A few weeks ago my acount was limited. It is not in my name, but I have transfered to my bank before and they have not noticed. Will the $800 stuck in paypal go through to my bank account like before? Also how do I cash a check that is not in my name? My final question is that now I know I cannot get money out before 180, (No SSN.) So how do I know the 180 days has started? I have not gotten anything from paypal saying I'll get it in 180 days. They think I am still trying to unlimit my account. Help Please!

Comment

You need tech support to answer some of your questions, but as stated in this thread - at the end of the 180 days the money can be transferred, at your request, to whatever bank account(s) are currently attached to the PayPal.

The 180 days do not begin until you are permanently limited, and so notified.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Modee

Ok how do I limit my account permanently? Also could you point me in the right direction as how I can cash a check that does not have my name but is signed over. The bank still refused to take it. Could you please give me some advice without paying? Thanks

Comment

No, you need tech support to address these topics - which, for one thing should not be discussed in public.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Paypal releases funds held in a limited account after 180 days but when do they start counting the 180 days?
                ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
                Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
                You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
                Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
                PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

They start from the date you get that dreaded email announcing that you have been PERMANENTLY limited - the email where they announce that they have decided to part ways with you.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

When you get a OMARCP limitation email from Paypal it doesn't actually start the 180 day time clock, so how can we start the timeclock quicker?

Comment

Well, that is sometimes a sign that they are debating whether to "permanently limit" you or not. (That they haven't completely decided to cut you loose.)

Or, it could be just that their system is waiting for you to respond with something - so that they may evaluate it.

To that end, I would suggest responding with some garbage just so that they can go ahead and finish the process. Or maybe writing and saying, I do not wish to provide _______ (whatever they have asked for) and do not wish to do any more business with you. Please refund my money now and close my account.

What a switch! You beat their "we're cutting you off" email to the punch with an email of your own. "You can't fire me - I quit!"

Keep us posted on what happens.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

On what email address would I email them this type of letter?
                        These idiots have multiple departments!

Comment

Well actually for an initial contact you have to message them from within the PayPal account ("Contact Us") - you can respond to some emails, but half of the time they just write back and tell you to not email and only message.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I payed my eBay fees with pp a couple times and I have money stuck in the pp so won't eBay try to take the money I owe them for fees from the Paypal account and also from my bank account?
                            Btw I never signed up for the pp direct pay for eBay fees. Am I safe on waiting the six months to get my money with the above scenario?

Comment

They will try to get the fees especially if the EBAY and PP were linked and authorized for payment of Ebay fees from PayPal – yes. But if the link was broken (either by you, or somehow just happened) or they were never linked and authorized, they probably will not get it.

PP is somewhat like a bank (actually - more like a "fund" of sorts) and technically, without an authorization EBAY cannot access funds from it. However this gets a little tenuous because EBAY owns PayPal and does not always play by the rules.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I didn't get my Paypal and eBay account authorized for fee paymetns by paying the fees with Paypal did I?

Comment

Working...
                                X