Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PayPal limited Permanently - after 180 days does PP really send you a check? YES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No not usually - if you did a "one time payment." But the thing is people have sworn that they never linked their EBAY and PP accounts at all, or that they never authorized the Ebay fee payments via PP and then next thing you know, they complain that Ebay tagged their PP balance for EBay fees.

So, I am not sure what to make of that.

I do know for a fact that Ebay WILL link your PP account to your EBay sometimes even if you do not click to link them. I also know that nowadays in most countries Ebay REQUIRES you to link a PP account to your Ebay before they will even let you sell (unless your account is specially authorized for "merchant account only/ No PayPal" status). But linking and authorizing for debit are two different things.

Anyway, I personally have not had Ebay snag fees out of my PP account unless I specifically authorized the regular withdrawal. Others claim that this has happened to them.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Interesting, I'll find out more and report back.
      ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
      Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
      You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
      Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
      PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Actually to clarify I made ''One time payments'' using paypal to my ebay fees. I didn't authorize them to take monthly payments from the paypal account. So does that mean ebay will not touch my paypal account and I can wait the 180 days without the chance of paypal trying to take money out of my bank account?

Comment

I understood what you said the first time.

Unfortunately, the answer SHOULD be that Ebay will not touch your PayPal balance, but as I have said, Ebay does not always play by the rules.

Again: myself, personally, they have never touched my PayPal balance for EBay fees after I either severed the link between my Ebay and PP, or revoked the continuing authorization to debit my PayPal for EBay fees. This has never happened to me.

However, others claim that it has happened to them.

Come to think of it, on my first Ebay account
          Modee's Story - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
          the PayPal associated with that long suspended EBay is still going strong. And I never did pay about a K in EBay fees. Yet, Ebay never touched a penny of my PayPal balance, and I definitely at least had the Ebay and PP linked at some point.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Lost and Confused

I was limited today, they are holding my $894 for 180 days. My question is: is it possible to get that money out earlier? Like within a week? I can't wait 180 days.

I have two active ebay accounts. Both still open. Will those be closed? Only one has listings, 113 listings to be exact. Should I create a new PP to put in those 113 Listings? One ebay account was linked to one PP account and the other ebay to the other PP account. Plus, my personal website is linked to one. What do I do? This is my income. I'm so upset I can barely type. I have not called them yet, should I? My PP and Ebay are me, my name, my address, my business name, my telephone numbers. There was no false information.

Comment

You need tech support to address this situation, and the solution depends on many factors.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hi,
                I am very much disappointed, the way paypal is responding in my case, as i have sent many emails/calls to paypal on this issue . We stayed in Norwood MA-02062 US till july 17th 2009 and we were usiing paypal account for a long time. Now we relocated to India and we have closed our US bank account so i transferred 523$ from our US bank account to paypal account and planned to purchase some items in ebay.But now my account has been limited and my 596.55$ is got stuck in paypal account. Now i am not able to get my money back. Though i called to paypal customer care, they asked me to provide the bills in my name but i dont have any bills in my name as i was using my husband's bank account. And now we dont have any accounts in US,So please please please let me know how to use/claim my money which is there in my paypal account. They are asking me to wait for 180 days
                Please help me

Thanks
                Rajani

Comment

You need tech support to lift a limitation. This thread merely addresses the fact that after 180 days, almost everyone gets their money from PayPal unless PayPal claims some fraud was committed.

Also, via tech support I can teach you some methods to get your money out much sooner than 180 days.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I had a paypal account which was permanently limited. I waited 180 days to get my money and when I did the transfer it was returned from my bank. The bank account was closed by the bank because of no activity. So can I add another bank account to the paypal account to get my money out?

Or is there any way to reopen the bank account?

Comment

Usually when a bank account is closed you must reapply and open an entirely new one at the same bank. That account number will not be available to you again.

Just have PayPal mail you a check and supply a new address to them for mailing the check. As stated at the beginning of this thread, they will mail you a check anywhere you request.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

If I have them mail a check then how would I cash the check since it was a stealth account?

Is there no way I can just add another bank account and get my money out that way?

Comment

To learn how to cash such checks, you need tech support. Can be done completely legally.

Try to add a new Bank Account to your limited PayPal - let us know what happens. Usually, it can be done at the very end if you offer an explanation for why you need to add the account (such as...I closed the prior account).

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Bad details = Money lost??

My paypal account was suspended the other day after i logged in with a VPN.
                            The problem is I can't remove the limitation. The account has incorrect details (last name and address) since I simply don't want my full name available to people I buy from online.
                            No bank or credit cards added to the account.

Now the paypal doesn't have a huge amount of cash in it but I'd prefer to keep it, and keep the account.

Any suggestions or options you see for me here?

Comment

Your situation is uniqe since you are in a different country than the USA. To get immediate help I would suggest getting Modee's tech support. Since getting paypal to lift a limitation is very technical work.

Comment

I don't mean to be rude but I'd prefer to know that this is do-able, and get some things down before I consider Modee's one on one tech support.

If I add a bank account with a name different to the name on the paypal account, will PP recognise this? What will happen?

Could I add a credit card instead, where the credit card is a prepaid card? A VCC?
                                If that's possible, then the account would be verified properly- permanently, no?

Comment

Working...
                                X