Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PayPal limited Permanently - after 180 days does PP really send you a check? YES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some information cannot be posted in public. I have sent you a private message (PM).
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by Modee View Post
      To learn how to cash such checks, you need tech support. Can be done completely legally.

Try to add a new Bank Account to your limited PayPal - let us know what happens. Usually, it can be done at the very end if you offer an explanation for why you need to add the account (such as...I closed the prior account).
      Paypal does let you add a new bank account.
      ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
      Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
      You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
      Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
      PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

I have purchased a "Sony PlayStation" via a gift certificate received by my son from a seller in US a. After completion of online purchase an appeal appeared in the screen to donate something to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital processed by MissionFish. Accordingly I ordered $5.00 USD towards donation and the amount was debited from my gift certificate. I do not understand what wrong was done by me in the above transaction as I got a mail that there are suspicious transaction in my account for which it is made limited and going to be closed. I sent a mail immediately to Paypal stating that the transactions were done by me and fully authentic. As usually an automated reply was received by me which says that the suspicious transaction is being reviewed. But I know from past experience that the review will remain pending for months without being resolved.I tried to talk over phone and after interaction in IVRS and forwarding to various other departments the phone line was disconnected. As I am calling from India and talking over phone takes a long time it is being costly for me.I am again reiterating that the above transactions are genuine and absolutely done by me. I do not have any idea why Paypal treated it as suspicious. Regarding the donation I do not know whether it is permissible through gift voucher.They are not asking me anything even though I am sending them mail about the authenticity of the transaction and requesting them to delimit my account. Both the transactions are completed and the material has been dispatched to India.Please help.

Comment

I am not quite sure what you are asking. From your post and since you have posted in the thread on permanent limitations, I gather that your PP is now permanently limited pending closure in 180 days?

If so, you need to hire me for tech support to address this issue. Thank you.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Yes. You are right. I have put in the wrong thread. However they have informed me that my PP will be closed permanently.And I will be able to withdraw money after 180 days. But I have balance of $78 USD of gift voucher in my account balance. What will be its fate after 180 days. And after all is there any chance of delimitation of my accounts ?

Comment

i need help how to w/d my paypal now...please, with VMI or Payroll Card or US BANK ??? and how to getting that...please help me

Comment

Question about paypal 6month hold

After 6months has past and i still got my money in my limited paypal account, What options do i get? Can i transfer it to another paypal account? Can i transfer it to a bank acc of my choice? Thanks!

Comment

Paypal Limit for 180 days or more?

Hi I'm somewhat new to paypal.. i had my account since april 2008 and i began selling items on ebay in the past 4 days. my account was limited today and i have about $1000+ in my account. my question is how do you know if your account is limited for 180 days? where does it say that? they are also requiring 4 things from me proof of shipping, proof of ID, proof of social sec.

Comment

Originally posted by dreezy View Post
                    Hi I'm somewhat new to paypal.. i had my account since april 2008 and i began selling items on ebay in the past 4 days. my account was limited today and i have about $1000+ in my account. my question is how do you know if your account is limited for 180 days? where does it say that? they are also requiring 4 things from me proof of shipping, proof of ID, proof of social sec.
                    What kind of limited? You'll have to provide more information. You can always pm Modee for tech support. I highly recommend it.

Comment

Can i withdraw my paypal funds through my friend's bank account?

Hi,
                      My paypal account was limited for 180 days. After these many days i received an email from paypal saying that i can withdraw my funds now but my account will be limited.
                      Since i am in india now, i dont have US bank account, So is it possible to withdraw my money through my friend's US bank account?
                      I am having $600 in paypal but its showing withdrawal limit $220. So can i transfer the whole amount to my friend's bank account?
                      Please let me as soon as possible.
                      Awaiting for your response,
                      Thanks

Comment

HI

Hi Modee..
                        i had asked u some of my doubts regarding paypal fund withdrawal and waiting for ur reply.. but it seems that u r not at all interested to answer for my questions. I can see ur replies for other members (those who have huge amount got stuck in their paypal acc) but why not for me?

Comment

You need tech support to address your concerns.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

You must contact me for tech support, not something that should be discussed on the forum.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by xyax View Post
                              After 6months has past and i still got my money in my limited paypal account, What options do i get? Can i transfer it to another paypal account? Can i transfer it to a bank acc of my choice? Thanks!
                              I have the same question after the 180 days are over can i transfer the money to another paypal account?

Comment

Hi
                                no you can only withdraw it through bank!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X