No announcement yet.

Tech Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi modee as you suggested I am asking for tech support please can you message me the solution to my problem many thanks in advance

Comment

• Very Impressed by Modee tech support went way beyond what I was looking for very detailed and helpful at getting my issued resolved

Comment

• EcommerceBytes article written about Modeeworld

Market for Seller-Ready eBay, PayPal Accounts Remains Active

From the article:
        Modee World maintains a forum for online sellers offering business and legal advice, as well as a listing section where sellers offer established eBay and PayPal accounts for sale.

"The problem does remain that many eBayers are suspended without cause, often not even being told why they have been suspended," said a representative from Modee World.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

• Thank you so much for Tech Support

After only 2 emails using tech support, my Ebay account was unrestricted and I went from a hopeless situation where they told me I was restricted from selling for life, and I didn't fit the Ebay model, to listing merchandise again and making money. All of this after only 2 emails?!?!
          I know this isn't typical, but thank you so much Modee. I HIGHLY recommend Tech Support to everyone.

J

Comment

• Thanks jeremy1

I guess Ebay just got frightened and backed off at the mere prospect of Modee's involvement!

Or perhaps having Modee on your side gave you the confidence to negotiate using all your Alpha with bad ol' Ebay.

The larger point is...that no matter what Ebay or PayPal tells you about how this suspension or permanent limitation is final and unappealable, don't you believe them! There is always hope, if the proper steps are taken and Ebay and PayPal are approached in the right way.
            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
            Modee Tech Support

Comment

• Hi modee!

Left you a PM for tech support request.

Comment

• Wow. Fast answer Modee. Thanks!

I replied to your PM already.

Comment

• I Pmed you for Tech Support - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
                  Last edited by bunnysaber; 09-28-2013, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• Modee PM sent

Comment

• PM Sent, need some assistance ASAP.

Thanks.

Comment

• PM sent for tech support...

Comment

• i am confused can you help me understand how can i get back on ebay and paypal

Comment

• Urgent tech support needed plz

Can you please help me to get tech support, thanks

Comment

• pm me tech support ,thk!

Comment

• can you mail me back , willing to pay for your time!

Comment

Working...
                                X