• Show
Clear All

• need help with limited paypal account

can you please message me

Comment

• If you have any problems you have to contact Modee. 110%
      satisfied with his tech support.

Comment

• Extremely happy with Tech Support. You couldn't ask for any better help and understanding.

Thank you!

Comment

• My account is supnded and ebay request ID'S and more info what should I DO?

Comment

• Hi my paypal personal account has been "temporarily limited" since April 8. I cannot verify it because my name on it is not real. I also do not have any bank account or CC linked to it. What can I do? Can you solve this case, Admin, or that account is doomed? It has 600+ USD on it.

Comment

• Sent you an PM. Please check and reply to me ASAP.

Thanks admin!

Comment

• Hi Modee! My paypal has been limited and my account on ebay has been suspended. I really need your professional help. Please PM me. thanks in advance!

Comment

• Hi Modee

I recently got this:

MC021 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement

All 3 of my accounts were suspended. Can you please help me restore this account, it is very important to me and my supplemental income. Thanks

Can you please PM me?

Comment

• urgent - limited paypal account

please help me, i have an issue with a permanent limited paypal account. Is there anything i can still do? I sent you a private message i hope to get a reply soon Thanks.

Comment

• Hi, Modee could you pm for tech support. I don't know how to do it on this forum. Thanks

Comment

• I need your help too, stay in trouble with both, paypal and ebay. My Paypal account existing now more then 1 year, never have trouble with pp, have alot transaction with a balance togehter over 30.000 euro.

But now they limited my ebay, my paypal and my new paypal on my girlfriends name also. That is really bad, all together i have nearly 1000 euro on the accounts, i cant use my ebay shop right now because its limited also. I hope urgently you can help me and i need you Tech support! Send you an PM already.
                        Last edited by giletto; 04-24-2010, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Hi im also looking for tech support im not too sure how to do it though

Comment

• Hello Modee, I'm interested in becoming a client but can't figure out how to PM you

Comment

• i need tech support too

i need tech support too i cant im you modee i have one stealth paypal account limited permanently and funds held for 180 days now there are left like 170 days and i have another account just limited askin for documents but since both are stealth i dont have any documents both have $80 USD i know its not much but i need some help to send them to another paypal account or withdraw those funds

Comment

• Hi Modee.

I was wondering if you could help me with my issue regarding a 180 day suspension on my account. Please PM me for more details regarding the issue, so I can let you know my problem.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X