X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need tech support please!

Comment

• Modee may be traveling - tech support closed

I may be traveling soon and I may have little or no internet access for a few weeks starting Monday, the 24th.

Please be patient - there will no new tech support clients taken up if I am traveling, and all existing clients I will deal with you as best able.

Thanks for your understanding.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

• I just recently found this site and have to say that I am thoroughly impressed. I just finished a tech session with Modee. I am very satisfied with the service and with the uber informative short list. I would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of using Modee's services.

Comment

• Originally posted by Modee View Post
          I may be traveling soon and I may have little or no internet access for a few weeks starting Monday, the 24th.

Please be patient - there will no new tech support clients taken up if I am traveling, and all existing clients I will deal with you as best able.

Thanks for your understanding.
          Any idea when you will be able to take on new tech support applicants? Thanks

Comment

• I am taking on some clients now - my travel plans were delayed.
            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
            Modee Tech Support

Comment

• hi, I need some tech support please.

Comment

• contacted you modee!

Comment

• PMed, need tech support ASAP

Comment

• i need tech support on my ebay and paypal suspension ASAP.
                    please contact me asap.

Comment

• PM'ed need help!

Comment

• Just wanted to say that I worked with Modee to restore my ebay account and he offers a very professional service and was true to his word. At the end of the process I was able to get my account access restored. He definitely has a lotof experience and skill using ebay and paypal and his knowledge in this area is invaluable.

Comment

• Awesome experience

Modee also helped with me setting up a merchant account and gateway, so I got away from using PayPal.

To establish a merchant account would have been almost impossible without Modee helping me on the way.
                          I definitely would not have been approved either.

He also guided me to set up my cartmanager, which was so I could send invoices to buyers. So they could pay via Debit Card.

Just Amazing what we accomplished in a few days!!

Comment

• Hi,

My Paypal account is limited and i have 270+ pounds in it. Can you please help me in getting that amount?

Comment

• Hi tech support, I have had a really rough year I. More ways than one but right now my first problem is getting back on eBay. I have sold on there for 16 years, always had 100% until recently, I had some heal problems athe begin I g of the year, I sell UGG boots and have sold then for over 10 years wi about 1500 feedback, I struggled for a few months, I have a sever back I jury and thenast month my so. For suddenly really ill, I owed store made sure everything was shipped and went to New York with my two daughters. We were there for a week holding my sons hand and after 10 days he passed away. He was only 38 with two little babies and a successful attorney in New York. I fell apart, it has only been about a month, I realized that so someone must have filed a complaint maybe that I missed, case was closed without my knowledge and they sent an email banning me permanent from selling again. I wouldn't care but I have about $40,000 in inventory, I recently purchased a home that I now will not be able to afford. My whole life has crashed and burned and I am lost without my son who has helped me figure out this mind of thing forever. Can you maybe get me reinstates? If not can you help me get back on anyway? I am getting panicked and am not sure what to do next. I have Ben checking online and you seem to be tho my one I found trustworthy enough. Write to an you help me? If so what do you charge?
                              Thanks very much
                              Karol

Comment

• ebay account on restriction

Hello,

I need some help in reinstating my eBay account. Please PM me at your earliest.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X