No announcement yet.

Tech Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sent u a pm. please get back to me asap. thanks!

Comment

• help

I need help! sold p90x on eBay & now have received letter from law firm. how much do i have to pay for your help? please get back to me asap. thanks!

Comment

• Please modee help me!!

Hi
        Modee please i need your help Please PM ME ASAP

Thanks

Comment

• Modee PM me when you get back need your skills and your short list!

Comment

• Modee is a lawyer and he is busy with a big trial for the next two months. He'll be back by the end of July.
            ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
            Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
            You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
            Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
            PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

• Hi
              Modee please i need your help Please PM ME ASAP.
              my problem- my paypal account now is limited.
              they are asking me to resolve and submit to paypal 5 requirement and item to paypal
              there is 2 requirement i cant meet ,
              paypal asking me for the Social securities code , which i dont have now.

any otherway or replacement for the SSN

thank in advance

Comment

• Please Sir,

I need my 3 E bay accounts reinstated ASAP.Please get back to me when you come back from your training.

Comment

• Modee, i need your help on 21 days hold and getting money out before 180 days hold.

Comment

• Need your help modee on getting a closed account opened again,,i will pay whatever to you.

Comment

• 2 Accounts suspended indefinately is there any hope of reistatement...

Hello i need some advice...
                      Basically Ebay suspended my account just over 2 years ago for selling counterfeit goods - not intentionally - i was buying off ebay to resell not realising what i was buying was **** goods and being naive hoping to make a a bit of extra cash thinking they were real thing at the time. Then i opended another account in a different name, different bank details new ip address and computer they shut it down almost instantly.
                      Then 2 months ago, i phoned ebay and said is it ok to open a new account which they said yes - i biult up excellent fb rating only selling dresses not breaching no rules only for them to shut me down after 2 months because i'm linked to a suspended member & They said that both accounts are suspended indefinatley. I've pleaded with them and they are having none of it.
                      Is there any chance of reinstatment or would it be a case of moving house & using another member of the households name who has not had an ebay account before? I will pay good money for your help :-)

Comment

• Hi!

I have read in the forums that modee s not here for some time...I need help really fast....can someone or moderator please guide me how to buy the short list?

Comment

• I as well am in need of the SHORT LIST. Can anyone tell me how to get it? Anyone anyone PLEASE!!

Comment

• I also would like to get the short list. How can I get this?

Comment

• Modee mate how much more longer it's been nearly two months since I contacted you I think my paypal has been limited and really need your tech support please if you can atleast tell me when you will be available so have a rough idea. Thanks

Comment

• I am desperate to get the short list too. How can I get it? Could someone or Modee help me on it?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X