No announcement yet.

Tech Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Modee's partner and former customer I can say 100% this guy knows his stuff! Not only does he know what's going on with ebay and paypal but he knows lots about the business world as well. Need a quick solution to anything business I highly recommend contacting Modee.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

i'm doing business when to setup cartmanager with him before...
      he is very helpful

Comment

feedback Removal

Modee helped me out with a real d**k on ebay, who left me a negative for no reason what so ever.

before jumping in and asking for help from ebay, i asked Modee what the best way to go about it was.

it took a matter of 3 carefully worded email to ebay for the feedback to be removed.

the info is with me for future idiots who try to play games so the Modee fee was well worth it.....again!

Comment

Won't Submit hired me to get some nasty negative feedback removed from his EBAY account. It was a particularly difficult job, but for the usual tech support fee, we got it done. Kudos to him for trusting in the Modee process and being persistent until we achieved Victory!
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

I pmd you modee. Thanks for the quick reply

Comment

Looking for PayPal Help.. How to get started?

Thanks,

Comment

Received your PM. Thank you. We'll get on it now.
                Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                Modee Tech Support

Comment

Modee is a very knowledgable person who not only knows about ebay and paypal but also other vast fields of business. If you have any questions or dilemmas abouts ebay, paypal, or business this is the man to hire for the job. He'll get the job done 110% of the way.
                  ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
                  Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
                  You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
                  Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
                  PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

If Modee doesn't know it then it's not worth knowing!

I was just after some confirmation on hints and tips picked up on other sites but Modee provided me with a whole load of additional info which is all golden.

I'd defo uses Modee's services in the future

Thanks!

S.

Comment

• Modee has a vast wealth of knowledge, and is happy to help a friend in need. The assistance I've received from him has led me down the road of NO PAYPAL. I will soon stop accepting ***PAL with Modee's help, and will happily call on him for any futher issues I may run in to.

Thx Modee,
                      Sevn

Comment

• So what can I say that hasn't already been said about MODEE... Basically, his is the only real game in town when it comes to PayPal or eBay advice of any variety -- and that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this guy's knowledge; he's a regular renaissance man in the realms of business, law, and computer tech to boot. MODEE gets my strongest recommendation and most sincere thanks for his thorough, ethical approach to giving counsel and conducting business. You're in for a treat with the quality of service that MODEE TECH SUPPORT provides, for a price that's a fraction of the value of the knowledge you'll gain. Trust me -- trust ALL of us -- MODEE is simply the best!

Comment

• What to do next?

Originally posted by Modee View Post
                          Received your PM. Thank you. We'll get on it now.
                          What to do next?

Comment

• Got your PM. Awaiting email. Thanks.

Comment

• i pm'ed you.. plz pm me back.. tnx

Comment

• Modee answered all my questions regarding my limited account with patience, and as thoroughly as one can be. Not only did he know the answers to ALL my questions, he gave me some valuable tips on how to deal with PayPal and make sure that I get my account back. He walked me through the process step-by-step and satisfied all of PayPal's requirements with ease.

He really knows the system, and I will definitely be back to get his services if I have any future problems!

Comment

Working...
                                X