No announcement yet.

Tech Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Modee,am newbie from ASIAN,my Paypal account is limited after i sent $300 and $200 from my Account (cash from balance and my credit card)with content below and please let me know what can i do now ? and will receiver's Paypal account limited too ?:
    Notification of Limited Account Access RXI034
    As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
    PayPal system. During a recent screening, we noticed an issue regarding
    your account.

We are very sorry, but in accordance with the PayPal User Agreement, we are
    no longer able to have you as a customer.

We have had to close your account for the following reason:

We have observed activity in this account that is unusual or potentially
    high risk.

We apologize for any inconvenience this account closure may cause. You may
    still log in to PayPal to view your transactions history and personal
    information for a limited time.

The funds in your account will be held for 180 days, due to the risk of
    outstanding chargebacks and complaints. After 180 days, any remaining funds
    will be available to you for withdrawal.

For your protection, we have limited access to your account until
    additional security measures can be completed. We apologize for any
    inconvenience this may cause.

To review your account and some or all of the information that PayPal used
    to make its decision to limit your account access, please visit the
    Resolution Center. If, after reviewing your account information, you seek
    further clarification regarding your account access, please contact PayPal
    by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us".

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand
    that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your
    account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department

Comment

• Hello modee,
      I always receive and send money from my friend via Paypal,but i want to ask how to receive it without limited? my account limited now by sent and received, so i need your service.
      Thanks

Comment

• Hi I need your help, I have just pm'd you. Please reply as soon as your can

Comment

• What is the charge for your tech support. Do you sell ebay accounts that are ready to sell on? Please pm. THANKS

Comment

• Ok i fed up with this paypal LIMITATION CRAP. Im willing to pay for your tech support, i want advice on how to open a paypal account from scratch & howto keep it open properly. Please help me modee.

Comment

• ebay shutdown looming

hi all after a lot of searching ive just stumbled across this great site.im in the uk and after reading some threads on here i can see trouble ahead.i have 8 ebay accounts and 4 verified paypal accounts.all with either made up details or with bank accounts in previous addresses.i just wanted to avoid paying the british inland revenue tax on my ebay sales so thought i would throw them off the scent.i have been jumping from one account to the other without deleting the cookies and from the same ip address so as you can see its when not if.i make a point of taking every penny out of paypal asap so no issues with them holding my cash at the moment.my question is this is it best to just use one main ebay account and one main paypal account and have others in reserve for when the day comes or have a few and cover your tracks when moving between then.ive tried to look for the fabled short list but cant seem to find it.do i have to pay modee first to access it?any help in this matter would be of great help

Comment

• Hey Modee i need your Tech Support. My stealth account is limited.

Comment

• Hi Modee,

I would highly appreciate it if you could help me, I have my account limited, and need to get it unlimited asap, would really appreciate your help!

Comment

• my paypal account is limited

i've never blogged before so im not sure how this works. i read about you having inside information but can only be done thru tech support. i just need advice on one thing and would like to know how much and how to pay. paypal is holding my funds and is asking for proof of address, proof of phone number, tracking numbers, and invoices and suppliers information. ive submited everything. i did make up some invoices but i actually had real receipts from western union that i also added. now they want my suppliers contact information which i dont have. i have 2 ebay accounts with about 70 transactions each at 100% feedback and i sell many different things. i buy from liquidation sites, overseas sites and even craigs list things face to face so i do not have any contact information. is there any website or person who can play the part as my supplier? i've submitted made up invoices with actual legit western union receipts that match the totals paid but now the only problem is the suppliers contact information which is their number and their address. im ready to call them and tell them i dont have none of that. please advice. thanks.

Comment

• i need tech support and since im not a blogger im not sure if i even sent the right message to the right place. im sorry if im sending it again. anyway, my paypal needs a suppliers information. ive already added my address, id, landline phone, some made up invoices with actual legit western union receipts that i had (since i send money to different parts of the world and show no info but dates and totals) but now the only problem is the contact information from my supplier. i buy from liquidations websites, or even face to face on craigslist and dont have a supplier but need my account back. how can i do this? please reply with the price of this answer and how to pay and we can go from there. you can also reply to [email protected] thanks.

Comment

• Hi Modee,

I used to sell high volumes of ***** items on ebay, mainly stone island, prada and armani. I was doing great business for around a year and had very good feedback, then my account was closed down and paypal limited. I tried and tried to set up numerous ebay and paypal accounts but as you can guess after a short while ebay closed them. I tried to be clever and use different computers and different names and still ebay got me. I even used the ploy of paying friends to open accounts, i would try and clear cookies and delete history and every now and then log on to the accounts and yet again ebay or paypal would close me down and in the end i just gave up as its was clear that ebay would not allow me to sell period.

A Few months ago i decided to try again at my new address yes you guessed they got me again how can i overcome this nightmare

Comment

• Matty you need tech support, badly. PM me.
                          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                          Modee Tech Support

Comment

• question

Okay, so how much is it? Do you accept paypal?

Comment

• Need some Expert Advice and know How

Hello,

i am new here, and i belive i may be in need of your services. I have had dealings with paypal many times, and have had various accounts closed in the past, when i was selling branded products on ebay. A few years ago.

this was all a few years ago. Now i have decided to get back into internet selling. And my **** paypal was closed when it reached the 2500 euro

Now i have a new venture [hyperlink deleted]

I require a method to keep taking paypal payments for my site. Ideally keeping a constant paypal. But if needed i will continually renew paypal accounts.

I have a business verified AP

I have an offshore company in Belize, with registered banking in Cyprus

I have just purchased a MDCC and i am in the process of verifying it with PP. My aim is to withdraw the funds to the MDCC, and process the payment through AP.

I am lookinmg for some guidance and would like to know if this is a good method or if there are alternative ways.

best wishes

I have also beeing talked into getting a plimus or ccnow account but am unsure if i can intergrate it easy with magento.

Comment

• Tech Support

Modee,

Great site. a wealth of information. I am in need of tech support and am interested in the short list. I pm'd you and not sure if you got it. Need instructions on how to proceed with tech support/short list. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X