No announcement yet.

Your amazon.com order cannot be shipped - amazon account locked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have responded via PM to all of you. Thanks!
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I have exactly the same problem and it urgent to get this resolved. Can you please PM me with solution, thanks in advance OP!

Comment

had the same problem admin, they put my account on hold, alreadty send them the documents, ID, Billing but they didn't respond me yet. pm me pls

Comment

Hey Modee, I PMed you already, but I'm commenting on this post anyway. Thanks!

Comment

hi sir, i had the same problem they put my account on hold, alreadty send them the documents, ID, Billing but they keep repeating and ask me to send the same docs. im do frustrated with amazon, please help me sir thanks in advance

Comment

Can anyone help me with this? Been using the NetSpend Paypal Prepaid virtual cards and havent had any success. Please help!

Comment

I've PM'd you for help

Comment

hey Modee, i got the second message from amazon after buying something for like 960$.. could you help me with that? i already faxed my info to them a few hours ago and wait for her email.. would be cool if you could help me.. best regards!

Comment

Received "Your Amazon.com order cannot be shipped" mail
                    Please help me , thanks in advance

Comment

I've also experienced this from time to time. In some cases when you fax the information they want they reactivate your account quickly, in other instances they leave you going round in circles indefinitely - I was unsure whether this was a case of incompetence or whether it was designed to keep you off their site and wear you down.

Is it simply a case of knowing exactly who to contact and where or are there some cases where the nonsense replies that leave you going round in circles are their way of telling you they don't want your business?

Comment

There is a specific technique to dealing with them based on inside information, and definitely not something we want posted in public or even hinted at! and yes, it's all about getting out of that endless loop.
                        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hello I sent you PM regarding this issue I have same problem hope you will answer.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello! Have the same problems with amazon. They want: "-- A copy of your statement for your VISA ending in 74, including the billing address.
                            -- Your name, phone number, and the email address registered to your Amazon.com account."

Can you help me? ^_^

Comment

same case to me

Comment

Hello! Have the same problems with amazon. They want: "-- A copy of your statement for your VISA ending in 74, including the billing address.
                                -- Your name, phone number, and the email address registered to your Amazon.com account."

Can you help me? ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X