Tech Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permantly limited by paypal

Hi, i was selling erotic dvds on my site and therefore i have been permantly limited. paypal let me withdrawn my funds next day.
    My account was API linked to my site.
    I have another account, same name and address. can i use this account without being spotted? i want to use it for just buying and selling on ebay.
    Its still open, so im thinking it will be ok to use.
    Is there any way i can get my limitation off original account?
    Or another option, can a friend open an account with his details and i use that? Any suggestions or help will be great!

Comment

• Need fast help!!

Comment

• Tech Support

Is there a "line" to get in to for Modee's tech support help? I know he has a lot of inquiries regarding his tech support and I need reinstatement help...

Comment

• Modee I need you to remove a negative feedback for me ASAP. How much and how long! Don't be greedy! Thank you LOL!

Comment

• hello sir
            where can I post my question?
            thanks alot

Comment

• I am just new user of Ebay.. I made a account 1 week ago..then I forgot the old one..I made a new again..after the completed the another new account..I was suspended due to ebay said that I had another the same email and name ..so I wrote them but still not yet reply..how can I reinstate my account..I even not yet use ..thanks a lot

Comment

• hi i need short list and tech support

Comment

• Originally posted by atx
                  does anyone ever get responses here?
                  LOL be patient, there will be help its just that the people who are helping seem to be very busy ATM but i"m pretty sure you will get the required help eventually.

Comment

• mco11 ebay limited

Just got the soft suspention from ebay. Mc011 I think they tried to call, but the number was not valid. I updated the number today, and called to check in and see if i could get it removed. They said they have limited info, and it came from an internal department that only corresponds via email.

This is my business acount via my llc. I am not ok to give them my personal info, as i had an account a year ago in my name go down.

they want my licence
                    bank statement/credit card
                    invoices

I sell public domain material un professionally created cds/dvds.

What should I do. Please help.

Comment

• mc011 help

just made a post. Please PM me so I can get the ball rolling to fix my limited business account. Thanks.

Also, all my listings are still active, but I just can't list anything New.

Comment

• MY ACCOUNT WAS Suspension AND RECEIVE THE LETTE

MC021 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement TODAY

I HAVE 4 ACCOUNT Suspension ,3 HAS SUSENSION OVER 2 YEAR ,BUT ALL RECIVE THIS MC021 TODAY AND MY FRIEND HAS 1 SUSPENSION TOO; I PHONE TO EBAY CS, THEY SAID BECASUE LINKED. ONLY 1 POWER SELLER ACOOUNT STILL CAN USE, CAN YOU GIVE ME SUGGESTION?

PLASE PM ME IF POSSIBILE .
                        Last edited by stevenit; 07-21-2010, 09:08 AM. Reason: ADD

Comment

• Hi modee i ahve sent you the PM . Your response is much appreciated
                          thanks

Comment

• Hi, please help

paypal account limited, can you help me?
                            best regards

Comment

• Help me. I purchased some purses from a seller on eBay (as well as some from department stores, I have the reciepts for some but not for all) and resold them now my listing are being removed plus I received a letter from the Gibney, Anthony & Flaherty, LLP. What do I do?
                              Last edited by d14; 07-24-2010, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• it seem like this forum is frozen in time , I am still waiting for the response ......

Comment

Working...
                                X