Tech Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Modee,

I've just landed up in your forum while searching in Google on how to remove Pay Pal Limitations.

I will start by saying that , I have a Canadian Pay Pal account which has been permanently Limited because one buyer filed an Unauthorized Claim against me.Though i've won all the cases against me but Pay Pal simply told me that my account will stay in Permanent Limitation Status.

Now my problem is, I'm now residing in India & i don't have a bank account in USA or Canada & i have money in my Limited Account.So, my question is , is there any possibility to get my account restored or take out the money from it ?

Can i get a Pay Pal Debit Card in India when my account is Canada based & can i withdraw the money to that card ?

I'll be highly oblized if you please kindly let me know how can i get my account back to normal and/or apply for a PayPal debit Card.

I've tried sending 30+ E Mails to several departments of Pay Pal but got no response.

I will be anxiously waiting for your reply Sir.Thank you for your time & consideration.Have a good day.

Comment

• I need your help Modee

Just received:

MC021 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement

All 3 of my accounts were suspended. Can you help me restore at least one of these accounts?

Can you please PM me?

Comment

• Hi Modee

I have PM'd you - I am in need of Tech Support

Comment

• Originally posted by Modee View Post
          Only Modee is authorized to provide paid tech support. If you have been approached by anyone else trying to get your money, this is not condoned by the forum. Please forward any such offers to the Moderators.

---
          Modee one on one tech support - I am the guy you need to call, when you wish you didn't have to call anyone!

I am getting a LOT of questions via PM these days, asking for help.

What occurs to me is that the level of expertise I have to offer has been demonstrated in so many threads already.

At this point, I'm pretty much offering two options for those seeking my one on one advice or help. Search the forums. Or, contact me for paid advice ("tech support") via PM. The latter was suggested by a member. Many many members have already taken me up on this, and I solved their intricate problems with the proper advice and needed documents. Read through this thread for some feedback from just some of my valued clients.

Some people just don't want to spend time, or have the time to spend, on searching the forums, and I respect that, if they're willing to pay me for my time.

I am taking care of U.S., European, Asian and Australian clients located all over the world.

Good luck to all. Feel free to PM me anytime, if you're willing to pay for my time. Cheers.

What is the Short List? I have my own Short List (not really so short - over 120 (yes ONE HUNDRED TWENTY) MSFT WORD pages, and updated and extended almost every day) for help on EBAY and PayPal. This Short List (SL) is included with the tech support topic of: creation of new untraceable, unlinkable EBAY + PayPal accounts.

On other tech supports, on other topics, I provide different carefully written, constantly updated, written materials. With Modee tech support - the written materials are just PART of what you get. You also get Modee's undivided attention one on one.

For DETAILS on what kind of tech support I provide and what is covered, please PM me. I can help you with EBAY, PayPal, the law, business. I cover topics ranging from everything that you see in this forum, and more.

One tech support client referred to the Short List as the "Holy Grail" of EBAY and PayPal information.

Seriously I rewrite and add to my Short List every day. It is a living breathing document, almost a work of art. Well...maybe THAT is going too far...but in any case what I mean is that it is not something I wrote months ago that I am shoveling out to people now in lieu of tech support. It represents tech support. It represents trial and error, and the sum of everything I am doing on a daily basis regarding EBAY and PayPal.

The Short List is the foundation of all knowledge on Ebay and PayPal.

You must agree that all information we share, all advice I give you, is confidential and will not be revealed to any other party. This confidentiality works both ways. Thank you.

The way tech support works is that you private message (PM) me. Until you have officially engaged me, all correspondence will be via PM on the forum as we discuss your important issue. Once you become my client, we will switch to email.
          where do I sign up? and how much?
          I really need help!

Comment

• Who do I contact for paid tech support and help with Ebay and Paypal limitations?
            Thanks!

Comment

• need help urgently

Need help with limited paypal. Everything was going well, sales over 6,000 in 3 weeks - then - boom - limited access. No complaints or disputes, selling used computer parts.

requested all the information which I submitted. i have a business account on paypal. requesting ssn which I don't want to give. would like to know if I can pass by with just the ein.

i have a legit account, bank account, cc, name etc.

please get back to me asap on how to get your help.

thank you

Comment

• Hi Modee,
                Im in Desperate need of your Support.
                After reading others Comments, its a breath of fresh air
                to know there are people in the world taking out time to help
                others in Need

God Bless

Comment

• just Sent you a PM Modee,
                  Cheers

Comment

• Dear Modee,

I've just landed up in your forum while searching in Google on how to remove Pay Pal Limitations.

I am in urgent need of restoring 3 of my Legit but Permanently Limited PayPal accounts which has got my Bank Accounts & my CC attached to them.

Also can i get a Pay Pal Debit Card in India & can i withdraw the money to that card ?

I'll be highly oblized if you please kindly let me know how can i get my account back to normal and/or apply for a PayPal debit Card.

I've tried sending 30+ E Mails to several departments of Pay Pal but got no response.

I will be anxiously waiting for your reply Sir.Thank you for your time & consideration.Have a good day.

Comment

• Modee,

I sent you a PM. Please check.

Comment

• Well still no reply 3 days later, guess I will figure this one out on my own, wish me luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by francisco View Post
                          Well still no reply 3 days later, guess I will figure this one out on my own, wish me luck!
                          I'm waiting for a reply, too. He should be busy or something.

Comment

• tech support / Johnson & Pham letter

im new to this but in desperate need of help. Im aware the tech support is paid which no problem for me at all. I came upon this forum doing some research as I have received a Johnson & Pham letter. I read how you can handle this matter without "me" having to pay them anything. This would be great as I have sold several under the impression they were legit and I was getting them wholesale. I have sold A LOT. I received a letter when an order was held up in customs and to make matters worse I had half of the order sent to me and the other half sent to my girlfriend so im sure she'll receive the same letter as well. I just emailed a guy who sold 1/5 of what i did and they want 45k from him. I need this to go away and I need your help really bad. PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!

Comment

• Modee please contact me I need to get the process started of you helping me. I have sent a PM but never got a reply. Thank you

Ryan

Comment

• Hi Modee sent you a PM, your response would be highly appreciated thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X