No announcement yet.

Tech Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, have sent u PM paypal account liiteed.
    Please help

Comment

• MODEE de-limited my paypal. thanks a lot. one on one tech support was worth it!

Comment

• Modee saved that day! My Paypal account is now De-Limited, I was able to De-Limit my account and BYPASS the SSN# Request. (Which was a potential issue) Thank You Modee. Your knowledge is second to none.

Comment

• ebay suspended my account, need help

Hi, ebay just suspended my account. first, I got 7 days notice, then, 30 days, when 30 days is almost finished, i got a suspended notice from ebay. I need this account to make some extra money to support my family. Ebay almost is my priority income source, I really need this reopen, can you please help me, and let me know what should i do, thanks.

Comment

• You need tech support. I sent you a PM.
            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
            Modee Tech Support

Comment

• Modee knows!

I requested his Short List about a year ago and read every single page of his writings multiple times. It is very descriptive and comprehensive in manner. I set up my account as he described. I sold rather heavily on that account and have not have any problems with ebay. My accounts are still up and running after 1 year. If you purchase his SL, then you will be up and running in no time! Excellent work Modee!

Comment

• hi modee... i've got a bit of an PP situation... Paypal didnt accept my country until recently for receiving funds... but all of us want to make money online, and PP is very popular... so... i used VPN and had 2 NL paypal accounts. each with $100+ in it. One day my VPN service didnt load, and i didnt notice it, so PP limited my accounts and i cant use the funds. both r limited 4 180 days, which will pass now at the end of may 2010, but i need a few things clarified... seen as the info on both acc's is not my real info... i'm frm ZA, not NL, so the addr and name is not mine. In the mean time, PP changed their tos, and accept payment frm my country, so i can make real use of them now... but it still leave me with the funds in the other 2 acc... what can i do...?
                1. contact PP and explain the situation to them, ask them if they can transfer the funds to my ZA acc...?
                2. contact pp and ask if i can add an ZA bank acc. to my NL PP acc to withdraw the funds?
                3. ask a friend of mine in UK to add his bank acc. to withdraw the funds... problem, country is close, but name of acc. holder is different...
                4. ask a frnd in US to add his US bank acc. and withdraw... i heard any country can add an US acc..., problem is still name of account holder...
                Pls advise me on the best option...
                I dont liuke to go the cheque option...

Thanks.

Comment

• Hi there Modee,

I have a problem with my Paypal account.

I used to have a Paypal account long ago, which got denied access because it was 60 euro in red and I didn't add funds on it soon enough.

Two years later however I decided to once again start using Paypal. I created another account with the same name but with a different bank account.

Before I sent my identity papers, I had already transferred the money to get my old Paypal account in + balance again so I thought that wouldn't cause a problem.

After 3 months of use on this account I got one charge back consisting of 25 Euro. Paypal immediately decided to limit my access with funds still on it consisting of 360 Euro, this was on the 20th November 2009. I tried sending in my identity verification to which they replied I already had a Paypal account which is against their rules and that I had to wait 180 (email date: 26 January 2010) days for the funds to be available again on this account.

In the meantime however, they re-activated my old Paypal account because it had +balance once more.

Since my account has been limited (20th November), I haven't received any charge backs whatsoever and it's been almost 5 months.

All my Paypal transactions where legitimate.

Hope you can help,
                  Distr0
                  Last edited by distr0; 04-05-2010, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Tech Support

Do you guys know that feeling when PayPal limit your account, freeze your money? There's always a moment in business, when you need to hire a professional. Proessional = Modee. Seriously. Don't hesitate. He is the biggest help you can get. I had $19,500 locked up in my limited PayPal that PayPal was refusing to give me for 180 days. Modee helped me get all of it released NOW (not in six months!) and we are still working on trying to de-limit the PayPal. No more begging for my OWN money. Modee, thank you again.

Comment

• Hello Admin,

Please help!! I'm having a similar issue to many others on this forum regarding trying to sell a P90X product.

I am sending you a PM and would love to hear from you.

Thank you in advance and god bless.

Comment

• Hi Modee.I PM you
                        Please respond

Comment

• Need help Modee with a restricted account - restricted from selling "indefinitely". Can you help and is this possible to get lifted?

Comment

• Originally posted by bst View Post
                            Do you guys know that feeling when PayPal limit your account, freeze your money? There's always a moment in business, when you need to hire a professional. Proessional = Modee. Seriously. Don't hesitate. He is the biggest help you can get. I had $19,500 locked up in my limited PayPal that PayPal was refusing to give me for 180 days. Modee helped me get all of it released NOW (not in six months!) and we are still working on trying to de-limit the PayPal. No more begging for my OWN money. Modee, thank you again.
                            Thanks for your kind words. Really, the main reason I know so much about Ebay and PayPal is that I am DOING it, every day, selling on Ebay, my own websites, and on AMZN, ubid and ioffer, using PayPal, Google Checkout, MoneyBookers and other merchant processors, just like many of you!

I've been selling online since the early bulletin board days of AOL - in the mid 1990s, and on Ebay/PP since December 1998.
                            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                            Modee Tech Support

Comment

• Need help here. I opened up a paypal account purely stealth, email verified and credit card verified using Entrpay.After I got it running for two weeks, Paypal limited my account. They want me to confirm my bank account or provide a bank statement which i cannot provide because it is a stealth account. Can this be lifted???

Comment

• I need assistance quickly and privately.

redmango

Comment

Working...
                                X