Tech Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there,

I just PMed modee. looking forward to hear from him soon.

Comment

• i sent him a pm also. Is he around?

Comment

• Paid Tech Support Help

Hi Modee,

I have purchased your Tech support months ago and have attempted to go through the steps. I have only received 2 days of your help and would like to continue with you helping me with my Paypal.

I have tried methods such as emailing to contact you but have not heard anything from you.

Please look for my PMs and emails and help me out.

THanks so much!!
        Last edited by John14789; 09-20-2010, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Dear Modee,
          I just registered here and trying to get some help from you regarding my eBay and Paypal. Please email me back about your rate, I don't mind pay you big bucks as long as you can fix my eBay and Paypal problem. I am in Canada. Thanks!
          Firelight_soul

Comment

• Modee where are you? I need your help!!! THANKS!!

Is Modee around? when he will be return??

Comment

• Paypal account permenately suspended!!! help please

I have been trading on ebay uk for last 3 yrs. All goin well until last week wen they permanently limited my paypal account saying its too risky to deal with me and they donot want to do any further business. I have 100% feedback score, no paypal claims for atleast 1.5 years. All items dispatched updated with tracking info and delivered as well.
              I cannot see why I am limited.

I use to share house with my son few months back and he had his account closed due to a violation of opening more than 1 account.
              But I have all my id's and details confirming my address and identity wich I gave to paypal still no help. I even provided my supplier contact info, letters everything to show I am a geniune trader, but no help.
              My account has funds which they say I can access for 180days but main thing is this is my only business.

Your help will save my future.
              Thankyou

Comment

• Anyone knows when Modee will be back??? We need him BAD! thanks!

Comment

• I would like to know myself. Ive been waiting for a response for almost 2 weeks now. Let me know if he contacts you and I will do the same.

Comment

• PLeasecheck yor PM's Tech Support Needed

I am a newbie to your forums and was glad to see that you offer tech support, The last 5-6 years my problems has been with PP I know need some direct Ebay Help can you please read the PM I sent you and get back to me.

Cheers,
                    UB

Comment

• Short List Ebay Modees Book Cost

Hi everyone I am trying to find out how much Modees Short List Ebay/PayPal E-Book Cost? I pm him directley about tech support also but he must be really busy.

I realize he needs to talk with me about the Tech Support but if anyone know how much he charges for his Ebay/PayPal 120 page guide please pm any buying info you may have.

I am stuck in the world of MC062 for now with a Power Sellers Trusted Seller 100% Feedback Account and need some advice.

Thanks
                      UB

Comment

• I pmed modee regarding some pp limitation problems, hoping to hear back soon.

Comment

• Modee can you please check your PMs' I want to talk about using your Tech Support and getting a copy of your 120pg Ebay PayPal Short List. I have been tring all week to get in touch with you, can you please pm me. Does anyone know if his tech support is available with an instant download and the cost?

Comment

• I paid Dr.Yes for a paypal account etc... $225 and he will be delivering me the account, he seems to know alot about PP and ebay most likely so he is trust worthy. He's probably as helpful as Modee.
                            Last edited by 0 pk br0z; 09-30-2010, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• I'll second that opinion.

Comment

• Well can you get my eBay up and running dr yes?

Comment

Working...
                                X